What this medicine is used for:
Fast effective temporary relief of pain and discomfort associated with:
Age: 12- Adult
How Often: every 4-6 hrs with water as required (maximum 8 tablets in 24 hrs).
How Often: every 4-6 hrs with water as required (maximum 4 tablets in 24 hrs).
While using this product
If an overdose is taken or suspected, ring the Poisons Information Centre (AUST: 13 11 26; NT 0800 764 766) or go to the hospital immediately, even if you feel well because of the risk of delayed, serious liver damage if left untreated. Keep to the recommended dose.
2 way safety seal system.
Use only if seals are intact.
1. Carton safety seals.
2. Heat sealed blister.
Does not contain gluten, lactose or sugar.
Do not use Panadol
- If you are allergic to paracetamol or hydroxybenzoates.
- If using other medicines containing paracetamol.
- For children below age 7, except on medical advice.
- For more than 48 hours for children aged 7-17 except on medical advice.
- For more than a few days at a time in adults except on medical advice.
- If any of the seals on this packaging are broken.
- If the package use-by date below has expired.
- Until you read the enclosed leaflet carefully.
Ask a doctor before use
- If you have liver or kidney problems.
- If you are taking warfarin (a medicine used to thin the blood).
Stop use and see your doctor immediately if
- You have an allergic skin reaction, shortness of breath or wheezing after taking Panadol.
Each tablet contains Paracetamol 500mg.
Hydroxybenzoates as Preservatives.
Gluten| Lactose| Sugar
People with stomach ulcers, Breastfeeding mothers.
Height: 47mm, Width: 120mm, Depth: 20mm